Millville House Fire Caused By Pickup Truck Hitting Gas Meter

Last Edited:
MILLVILLE, N.J. -

A family in Millville is without a home after a pickup truck slammed into their house on the 700 block of Buck Street, hitting a gas meter, and causing what witnesses say was an explosion.

The two-alarm fire started around 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 28th. No injuries were reported, however, sadly the family cat died in the blaze.

Firefighters were able to rescue their pregnant dog and reunite her with her family.

MORE:

Hard Rock to Offer Sports Betting in 2019 

Medical Institutes Team Up to Fight Opioid Addiction 

Jefferson Health Raising Minimum Wage in January 


SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.

Do you have community news or events? Email news@snjtoday.com or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).