Republic Bank Breaks Ground in Gloucester Twp.Last Edited:
Republic Bank executives were joined by Gloucester Township leadership for an official groundbreaking ceremony to commemorate its newest location in Gloucester Township, NJ.
This store is its seventh site located in Camden County as part of Republic Bank's aggressive “The Power of Red is Back” growth plan.
The Gloucester Township location also marks the bank’s fourth new store opened in South Jersey over the last 12 months, joining Sicklerville, NJ; Medford, NJ; and Cherry Hill, NJ on the list of recent openings.
On hand for the groundbreaking ceremony were:
- Sharon Hammel, Senior Vice President/Chief Retail Officer, Republic Bank
- Linda Traxler, Gloucester Township Store Manager, Republic Bank
- Harry D. Madonna, Chief Executive Officer, Republic Bank
- David Mayer, Mayor, Gloucester Township, NJ
- Andrew J. Logue, President/Chief Operating Officer, Republic Bank
- Leslie DiLuigi, Senior Vice President/Retail Market Manager, Republic Bank
- Robert Worley, Senior Vice President/NJ Market Manager, Republic Bank
Republic Bank is the operating name for Republic First Bank. Republic First Bank is a full-service, state-chartered commercial bank, whose deposits are insured up to the applicable limits by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, text SNJNews to 313131, or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).