Update: More Schools to Close So Students Can Go to Eagles ParadeLast Edited:
With all the excitement surrounding the Philadelphia Eagles thrilling Super Bowl win over the New England Patriots on Sunday, February 4th, some schools in the South Jersey area are calling off classes ahead of the upcoming parade.
This is a developing story and there may be more schools added to the list of closings shortly.
- All Collingswood and Oaklyn Public Schools
- Paul VI High School in Haddonfield
- Glassboro School District
- Temple University (but Temple Harrisburg will be opened)
- University Pennsylvania
- Drexel University (University City and Center City campuses only)
- Runnemede Public Schools (excluding Black Horse Pike Regional High School District)
- Gloucester City School District
- Washington Township School District
- Haddon Heights School District
- Mantua Township School District
- Camden City School District
- Cumberland County Charter School Network
This is definitely going to be one history lesson those lucky students will never forget.
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email email@example.com, text SNJNews to 313131, or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).