Weekend Traffic Advisory in Hamilton TownshipLast Edited:
On Saturday, September 23rd and Sunday, September 24th, several thousand bicyclists will be traveling through the township of Hamilton as part of the Bike MS: City to Shore Ride.
Some of the roads that will be affected during this ride include:
• Leipzig Avenue (from Galloway Township) to Almond Avenue
• Cologne Avenue (from Almond Ave. to Denmead Drive)
• Black Horse Pike (Rt. 322) at the intersection with Cologne Avenue
• Route 40 at Dr. Dennis Foreman Drive
• Rt. 40 at Babcock Road
• Somers Point/Mays Landing Road (Cr 559) at Babcock Road
• Somers Point/Mays Landing Road will be closed south of Ocean Heights Avenue (only residents will be allowed access)
All roads will remain open, with the exception of (CR 559), south of Ocean Heights Ave., which will be closed.
Motorists should anticipate delays in these areas on Saturday, between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and on Sunday, between 7 a.m. - noon. The bike ride will be traveling from Cherry Hill to Ocean City, which will impact many roadways throughout Atlantic County.
Please stay alert and be cautious of the cyclists while driving.
For more information visit nationalmssociety.org.
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email email@example.com, text SNJNews to 313131, or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).