Fourth Of July Celebrations Set for Cumberland CountyLast Edited:
CUMBERLAND COUNTY, N.J. - With the Fourth of July just around the corner, the following southern New Jersey municipalities will be hosting a multitude of Independence Day festivities.
• Buena Vista Township will be hosting its 29th Annual Independence Day Celebrations on Sunday, July 2, with a parade kicking off various festivities at 2 p.m. at Collings Lakes and ending at Michael Debbi Park with their fireworks display lighting up the skies at sundown. The rain date is Saturday, July 8.
• In Bridgeton, their Independence Day celebration includes the Annual Horseshoe Tournament, which will take place at the Berkowitz Picnic Area, adjacent to Alden Field, in Bridgeton’s City Park starting at 11 a.m. Their fireworks display is set to illuminate the night sky at approximately 9:30 p.m. Their rain date is also Saturday, July 8.
• Vineland’s fireworks will be hosted at Vineland High School from 9-10 p.m., with a rain date scheduled for July 5. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own seating, as chairs will not be provided.
• Millville’s Independence Day celebrations begin at 7:30 p.m., with live music at Union Lake Park on Sharp Street and fireworks going off a 9 p.m.
• New Jersey’s oldest county fair, the Cumberland County Fair, will be running from July 4-9 at the Fairgrounds in Millville. This six-day fair features agricultural and animal exhibits, rides for all ages, free daily entertainment, grandstand shows — including a demolition derby and mud bog — complete with vendors and various food items to welcome in the July 4th holiday.
CLICK FOR MORE THINGS TO DO
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email email@example.com, text SNJNews to 313131, or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).