Millville Airshow Contest RulesLast Edited:
1. Enter Online. Deadlines: Entries must be submitted online only via the official sweepstakes page for SNJ Today, located at www.snjtoday.com/millvilleairshow. Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of sweepstakes registration. To be eligible for the SNJ Today Millville Airshow promotion, online entries must be received before 11:59 a.m., Monday, May 15th, 2017. You may register at any time during the SNJ Today Millville Airshow promotion; however, any entries received after 11:59 a.m., Monday, May 15th, 2017 will be ineligible. Entries must provide all requested information in order to be considered. One entry per person. Incomplete entries, multiple submissions, automated entries, and computer-aided or computer-generated script entries are void and ineligible. The Sponsor will not share email addresses with any other entities.
2. Eligibility. The promotion is open to all legal residents of Atlantic County, New Jersey, Cape May County, New Jersey, Camden County, New Jersey, Cumberland County, New Jersey, Salem County, New Jersey, and Gloucester County, New Jersey, except employees, directors, officers, agents, contractors, and their immediate families and household members, of SNJ Today, their affiliates and subsidiaries, are not eligible to participate or win any prizes.
3. Selection of Winners and Notification. The Winner(s) will be selected on or about 11:59 a.m., Monday, May 15th, 2017. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified via the email or phone number provided on the entry page on or about 11:59 a.m., Monday, May 15th, 2017. The prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected if a Winner cannot be notified, fails to respond to the prize notification within two (2) days, is ineligible, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required.
4. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or from the prize manufacturer will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). Four (4) winners will receive one (1) Family Four Pack of tickets to the 2017 Millville Airshow being held in Millville, New Jersey. The four (4) Family Four Packs consists of two (2) adult tickets and two (2) children’s tickets each for a value of sixty dollars ($60.00) each Family Four Pack). Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s), the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value. ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY GUARANTY OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
6. Redemption Requirements. The Winner(s) grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation, including without limitation, posting the Winner's name and/or image on the www.snjtoday.com web site, unless prohibited by law. The winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release in a form acceptable to Sponsor as a condition of and prior to receiving the prize, unless prohibited by law. The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed with the IRS for each recipient of a prize who is a resident of the United States if the value of that prize is at least $600. The Winner is responsible for all tax liabilities and must provide a completed and executed W-9 for tax reporting purposes. Failure or refusal to comply with any of the any of the requirements of these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate Winner.
7. No Liability. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries, network connection problems, system errors, computer errors or failures, data corruption or other malfunctions, whether caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion, or by error, human or otherwise, which may limit or otherwise impact an entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes related materials.
8. Interpretation of Rules. The Sponsor is the sole interpreter of the Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or part of this promotion should any virus, bug, non-authorized intervention or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the promotion. In such cases, and at its option and in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may select Winners by random drawing from those entries received by electronic transmission prior to the corruption or other event. The Sponsor may disqualify any individual the Sponsor reasonably believes in its discretion to have tampered with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion, or who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
9. Applicable law. Sweepstakes are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
10. List of Winners. After the sweepstakes has concluded you may obtain the name(s) of Winner(s) by emailing SNJ Today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Sponsor. SNJ Today, 600 G Street Millville, New Jersey 08090. Send any communications regarding this promotion to email@example.com.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to SNJ Today and not to Facebook.
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, text SNJNews to 313131, or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).