Associate Producer PositionLast Edited:
South Jersey’s only television newscast is looking for a News Producer to help create its daily newscast.
- Strong writing skills are a must.
- Solid News judgment and ability to multi-task necessary.
- Highly professional with a strong work ethic.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year producing/broadcast writing experience and a four-year degree in Communications and/or Journalism.
- Will determine the content and flow of nightly newscast.
- Will be expected to work closely with other members of the news team in planning, preparing, writing scripts, editing copy and creating newscast rundowns.
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an informative and exciting newscast.
Please send resumes, examples of work, and salary requirements to email@example.com
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source based in Millville, New Jersey that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.