Atlantic Cape Community College Seeks Nominees for Annual President’s Distinguished Alumni AwardLast Edited:
Five Atlantic Cape Graduates to Receive Distinguished Alumni Award. Photo Courtesy of ACCC's Facebook.
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - The Alumni Association Advisory Committee at Atlantic Cape Community College, or ACCC, is seeking nominations for its annual President’s Distinguished Alumni Award. The honor acknowledges a graduate with achievement in personal, professional, or public affairs.
As part of the institution’s 50th anniversary, five alumni members will be celebrated for their growth as undergrads to embody each decade the ACCC has operated. Award recipients will be revealed at graduation on Thursday, May 18th, after a panel of alumni members disclose their recommendations to the college president.
Nominations received after the February 28th deadline will be considered along with other contenders for the following year. If you would like to nominate an Atlantic Cape graduate for the 2017 President’s Distinguished Alumni Award, do so by visiting http://atlantic.edu/alumni before next month’s cutoff date.
Former recipients of the award include:
- Gloryvie Reyes, senior probation officer
- Terri Lu Schieder, health care executive
- Stephen R. Dunn, scientific researcher
- Thomas Innocente, former ACCC assistant professor
- Dr. Valerie Travis-Reese, practicing psychologist
- Katherine M. Morris, Esq. & Cooper Levenson, attorneys at law
- Michael R. Rann, Esq., Michael R. Rann Law Offices, LLC
- Dr. Janice Decicco Fipp, Ed.D., former superintendent, Northfield School District
For more details on the President’s Distinguished Alumni Award, contact Alicia McMackin at 609-463-4672 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SNJ Today is a Southern New Jersey news and information source based in Millville, New Jersey that is dedicated to providing current stories related specifically to South Jersey.
Do you have community news or events? Email email@example.com, text SNJNews to 313131, or call 856.825.NEWS (6397).